[Debian-med-packaging] Processed: retitle to RFP: phyx -- phylogenetic analyses on trees and sequences for UNIX

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat May 26 23:24:06 BST 2018

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 855597 RFP: phyx -- phylogenetic analyses on trees and sequences for UNIX
Bug #855597 [wnpp] ITP: phyx -- phylogenetic analyses on trees and sequences for UNIX
Changed Bug title to 'RFP: phyx -- phylogenetic analyses on trees and sequences for UNIX' from 'ITP: phyx -- phylogenetic analyses on trees and sequences for UNIX'.
> noowner 855597
Bug #855597 [wnpp] RFP: phyx -- phylogenetic analyses on trees and sequences for UNIX
Removed annotation that Bug was owned by Debian Med Packaging Team <debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org>.
> stop
Stopping processing here.

855597: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=855597