[Debian-med-packaging] Hmmer2 patch necrothread

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Nov 1 11:39:36 GMT 2018

Hi,

thanks again for your effort in Hmmer2

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 11:43:35AM -0400, jrmarsha wrote:
> DMCA counter notice issues, and repo is now back up at
> https://github.com/anadon/hmmer2/tree/2.5j
>

> I hope this stops being exciting.  I just want this off of my long term TODO
> list at this point.

Just a short notice.  I will not be able to tackle this before end of
November - everybody who might beat me is more than welcome.  I'd
(strongly) recomment to use reportbug to have this information in a bug
report.  Otherwise there are chances that this might get forgotten.

For the moment I have opened an issue[1] asking for release tags which
will enable us to auto-detect releases you might issue later.

[1] https://github.com/anadon/hmmer2/issues/1