[Debian-med-packaging] CD Box set - deluxe editions - CD Clamshell Box for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 CDs

Stanislav sales at cdreplicare.ga
Tue Nov 6 08:22:12 GMT 2018

[http://www.insightvision.biz/]

DELUXE CD MULTI-DISC SET, DIGIFILES, DIGIPAKS, CLAMSHELL BOX, DELUXE CD PREMIUM BOX
Dear Sirs,

Insight Vision is a CD factory with a wide range of packaging options.
We are glad to promote our new and special product at very competetive prices:

- CD Clamshell Box with Digifiles for 6 / 8 CDs ( CD Box set - deluxe editions)
- CD Clamshell Box with Cardwallets ( CD Box set - deluxe editions)
- CD Digifile 6 pages for 6 CDs
- CD Digifile 8 pages for 4 CDs
- CD Digipaks with 4, 6, 8 pages with gloss or matt laminations, partial UV varnish, hot stamp

>From short runs of duplicated discs through to high volumes of replicated discs, InsightVision has built up an enviable reputation as one of the Europeans leaders in this field with fast turnaround times and competitive prices. All the knowledge that we have acquired over the 17 years is applied to each & every order, from the small runs for the retail to the largest project.

If you have any questions or special requests, don’t hesitate to contact me

Stan
Insight Vision Ltd
http://www.insightvision.biz/
6003 Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
For Sales and Customer Support: +359 884 88 33 84; + 44 7978326247
For sales request: s.kosev at insightvision.biz

CD CLAMSHELL BOX with 2 X 6 pages DIGIFILE, for 6 CDs, DELUXE BOX SET
CD DIGIPAK 6 PAGES for 3 CDs

CD ClamShell Box for 8 cardwallet

DVD Digipaks 4p, 6 p, 8p, CD digipak 4p. 6p, 8p
DELUXE CD BOX with MAGNETIC LOCK - Premium CD Box. Our boxes are stable and beautiful. They are hard but perfectly finished in each detail.They are branded and thus, unique. A sophisticated complement to your luxury CD product.
DELUXE CD BOX - BOOK STYLE - Premium CD Boxes. Our boxes are stable and beautiful. They are hard but perfectly finished in each detail.They are branded and thus, unique. A sophisticated complement to your luxury CD product.
DELUXE CD BOX - SLIDE STYLE - Premium CD Boxes. Our boxes are stable and beautiful. They are hard but perfectly finished in each detail.They are branded and thus, unique. A sophisticated complement to your luxury CD product.
DELUXE CD BOX - FOLDABLE BOX - Premium CD Boxes. Our boxes are stable and beautiful. They are hard but perfectly finished in each detail.They are branded and thus, unique. A sophisticated complement to your luxury CD product.

[[DELIVERY_INFO]]