[Debian-med-packaging] How to replace eclipse compiler in libsis-jhdf5-java

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Sep 19 13:07:54 BST 2018

Hi,

besided the other issues I have with libsis-jhdf5-java[1] I try to
follow the approach by upstream to use gradle build system to be able to
report issues to upstream more easily.  I created a seprate branch[2]
where I try to use gradle.  Unfortunately I have no idea how to replace
line 209 in javaproject.gradle

   '-cp', configurations.ecj.asPath, 'org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.batch.Main', '-nowarn'

since I removed

   libs/build/ecj-4.6.1.jar

from upstream tarball which contains these classes.  I hope this can be
replaced somehow.

Any hints?

[1] https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2018-September/065668.html
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/libsis-jhdf5-java/tree/use_gradle