[Debian-med-packaging] ZOOM at Home - Contact us message - Something else

customerservice at zoom.co.uk customerservice at zoom.co.uk
Tue Apr 23 08:17:59 BST 2019

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Thank you for your email.

Our customer service opening hours are 08:30-17:30, Monday to Friday.

Frequently Asked Questions:
All items ordered before midday will be dispatched same day, Monday to Friday.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?
You'll be sent a confirmation email the moment your order is dispatched, letting your know that it's on its way to you.
Q: Once my order has been dispatched when will I receive it?
>From the time that you receive your dispatch confirmation email, we would expect you to receive your order within 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK. Please note you should allow 10 working days for delivery inside the UK before contacting us about your missing order. Royal Mail will not open an investigation into any of their deliveries before this time.
Q: Can I cancel my order?
Unless the item is a pre-order, we are usually unable to cancel orders due to their speedy processing time! Sorry – we’re happy to arrange a FREE UK return for you though.

Q: How do I return an item?
To arrange a return, please just contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. We'll then issue you with the Returns address - specific to that item - along with your unique Returns Authorization (RA) number.

[220XE9-L0XW]