[Debian-med-packaging] Fixing sambamba 0.8.6

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Dec 17 19:52:50 GMT 2019

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 03:30:43AM +0100, Matthias Klumpp wrote:

Thanks a lot for your both efforts.  I'd feel quite helpless otherwise.

I just spotted one issue that libbiod (and thus sambamba) does not
build on all architectures it was building before:

    https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libbiod

This is a blocker for testing migration.  For practical reasons I'd be
fine to go with just amd64 and arm64 - but if we agree to this we should
remove the old version of libbiod from the other architectures.