[Debian-med-packaging] Resolving Healthcare Delivery Challenges

sikendar kumar sikendar_kumar56 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 05:25:13 GMT 2019

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. My name is Sikendar and Iwork for MITYUNG, which offers extended software development services to enableour partners to achieve higher business value at the optimum cost.

We are having wide range of expertise in healthcaretechnology solutions.  We offer customized solutions on:

   - Patient Management Systems (PMS, EMR, PACS, LIMS, RxHub)
   - Health Record Analytics
   - Care Revenue Optimization
   - Cloud applications
   - Mobile applications
   - DICOM
   - CCD
   - PACS
   - HIPPA, Meaningful Use
   - Interoperable Healthcare Systems like FHIR, HL7, HIE etc.

If you havetime to discuss how my company can help you to provide technological solutions.

I’ll be alsohappy to answer any queries you might have.

Have a nice day!
Best regards,
Sikendar