[Debian-med-packaging] Very Urgent

Mrs.Lusin Tabsuba tessy.kanazoe156 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:53:40 GMT 2019

--
Dearest One
How are you and your family? Hope all is well with them all?

My name is Mrs.Lusin Tabsuba I must apologize for bringing this
massage to your box without any formal introduction due to the urgency
confidential of this issue! So i am very sorry that for. Although i am
not comfortable to send this project proposal to you because of
increase in the world especially in Africa , but i am too sure that
this is not Scam because you have access to confirm,

I lose my husband Mr.Sukru Tabsuba in year 2012 but when my late
husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 5.3 M (Five Million
Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) in bank in Ouagadougou the capital
city of Burkina Faso.

Now i suffer from throat cancer terminally ill. My Doctor told me that
i am condemned to certain death due to cancer problem. Having known my
condition, I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the
less privileged people because it's my plan to help less privileged
with this Fund, you will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct herein. You we take 35 Percent of the total money for your
personal use While 65 Percent of the money is to bulled less
privileged organization and helping the orphanage. Because i myself
grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member. I
will also instruct the Bank Manger to issue you an authority letter
that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money in the bank
that if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated
herein.

Your early reply is highly welcomed.
Best Regards,
Mrs.Lusin Tabsuba