[Debian-med-packaging] Website Updation & Google Fisrt Page!!!!

anil kumar sushilkumar00007 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 13:26:17 GMT 2019

Hi, Sir/madam (business Owner)
Hope you are doing well.I am “Sushil kumar, Marketing Manager.We have a SEO Discount offer for the following package:-Monthly Tasks and responsibilities for our seo services as follows.

1. 20 Search Engine Submissions
2. 50 Manually Directory Submissions
3. 10 Article Submissions (1 Articles Submit in 5 Top Directories)0
4. 10 Press Release Distributions (1 Press Release submit in 10 Sites)
5. 5 Web2.0/Blog postings (Using pre-written articles)
6. 30 Social Book marking Submissions
7. 5 Forum postings
8. 3 Unique Article writing (400+ words)
9. 1 Press Release writing (350+ words)
10. Keywords Mapping
11. New pages suggestions
12. Keywords research1
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Title Tag changes suggestions
15. Meta tags changes suggestions
16. Alt tag changes suggestions
17. HTML Site Map
18. XML site map setup
19. Anchor text optimization
20. Google webmaster setup
21. Google analytics setup
22. Fortnightly Ranking Report
23. Fortnightly Full Detailed SEO Work Report in Excel
We use only white hat SEO techniques for each website: -
If you would like more details about our SEO Discount offer or would like to ask me anything regarding this matter then feel free to write me an email or provide your skype number
Looking forward to your positive reply

ThanksSushil kumarWhat’s app: +91 9458811184Skype:live:vijay_2271