[Debian-med-packaging] cmake issue with minia: include could not find load file (GatbCore)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jan 21 09:03:49 GMT 2019

Hi,

I try to update minia[1] to its latest upstream version but cmake runs into:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:66 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    GatbCore

However, the build dependency libgatbcore-dev provides the according
cmake input file:

dpkg -L libgatbcore-dev | grep GatbCore
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/GatbCore.cmake

and I verified that this is available in the pbuilder chroot.

Is there any way to make cmake more verbose where it is seeking for files
to include?

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/minia