[Debian-med-packaging] Did You Get My Last Email?

Chua, Chong Kiat ChongKiat.Chua at adm.com
Tue Jan 29 02:45:22 GMT 2019

Hello, I'm Sgt Thomas Leifeste of the United State Army, i have a very interesting and legitimate business proposal for you and i would also need your help, kindly get back to me for more information's ASAP.

Confidentiality Notice:
This message may contain confidential or privileged information, or information that is otherwise exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you should promptly delete it and should not disclose, copy or distribute it to others.