[Debian-med-packaging] FW4SPL renaming

Flavien Bridault flavien.bridault at ircad.fr
Sat Jul 20 17:18:58 BST 2019

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I think I'm done with the renaming and the package split, could you
please tell me if this looks ok ?

I also made a change to the camp package to install CMake config files,
so I would also need you to upload this, if everything looks fine of course.

Cheers,

--
*Flavien BRIDAULT*
Software Development Director

fbridault at ircad.fr

*IRCAD France*
1, place de l'Hôpital - 67091 Strasbourg Cedex - FRANCE

http://www.ircad.fr/ <http://www.ircad.fr/>