[Debian-med-packaging] ncbi-tools6_6.1.20170106-7_multi.changes REJECTED

Aaron M. Ucko ucko at debian.org
Tue Jul 30 03:26:36 BST 2019

Thorsten Alteholz <ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org> writes:

> please also mention at least:
[...]
> in your debian/copyright and remove all files under this license:
>   This vector and its sequence are copyright 1996-1998 Invitrogen Corporation. Commercial use of this vector or its derivatives requires a license from Invitrogen.

Good catches, thanks!

I've issued a 6.1.20170106+dfsg1-1 upload to unstable belatedly
addressing these concerns and temporarily reverting the changes that
required going through NEW, which I'll reinstate in a subsequent upload
(probably targeting experimental initially).

> Please also update older releases as well.

Will do.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu