[Debian-med-packaging] manufacturer for CNC precision parts, machine parts

Jane zhu-dgcskj.cn sales2 at dgcskj.cn
Wed Jul 31 09:01:37 BST 2019

Hi,

This is Jane from Dongguan Changsheng Technology Co,, Ltd.

We are professional in specializing the design, manufacture and assembly servics of precision hardware machinery parts, molds, jig, fixtures and automation equipment. It features multi-variety, high-precision, large and medium batch non-standard precision mechanical parts processing. The product precision reaches 0.002 mm.

We have vehicle milling complex processing center, numerical control lathe, high-speed inner round grinder, slow wire, lathe, milling machine, grinder, wire cutting, etc., supporting advanced inspection equipment such as three standards, microscope, projector, hardness meter, Swiss height instrument, etc..

Welcome inquiry and visit us, we will try to do the best price and quality.
Looking forward to the cooperation with you.

Have a nice day and best regards,

Jane Zhu
Sales manager
Dongguan Changsheng Technology Co,, Ltd.
Add: No.3, hongnan road, daojiao town, dongguan city, guangdong province
website: http://www.dgcskj.cn/en/
email: sales2 at dgcskj.cn
Tel: 0769-88329796  / +86 159 1987 5084