[Debian-med-packaging] [med-svn] [Git][med-team/gclib][master] Take over copyright information of "competing" packaging

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Thu Jun 13 14:41:30 BST 2019

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 02:28:16PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> ;-)
>
> You may want to adopt the longer package name, too.

Not really, I compare what to take over but finally you used that long
package name only for the source package but not for the binary
packages.  Since the source package name is not really visible for users
I doubt that your renaming is really necessary.  I tend to the source
package name libgclib since we usually strive to have same source and
binary package name.  I'm currently trying whether I can safe my attempt
to use automake.  If I fail I'll take over your way to build but you
did not implemented a proper SONAME.  A SONAME is something else than
a release version.  I need to check this.

Thanks for reminding me anyway