[Debian-med-packaging] Business loan/Debt financing:

Business loan/Debt financing: mryekunoamlak01 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 22:22:29 BST 2019

Hello

RE: Business loan/Debt financing:

We are an established entity here in the Middle East with series of
successfully closed deals and strong partnerships achieved by years of
continuous diligence, trust and uninterrupted attention to our clients. We
have financed various projects and ventures in different countries through
our investment funds/venture capital.

We are now seeking to invest in various feasible projects from various
sectors of the economy of different regions around the globe by offering
commercial refinancing, purchase or bridge loans of between USD $1 million
to $100 Million only at 4% interest annually for a duration not more than
10 years.

We are basically seeking expansion strategy through diversified strategic
partnership. We have a broad view on investment banking from expertise of
our team. Based on the above information, we shall be glad to receive your
Project Plan/Executive Summary in a compatible format (PDF -recommended)
for our review. Reply if interested and have viable business proposal to
present for funding.

Allah Bless,
Sheikh Zayed Hussein.
Chief Financial Officer