[Debian-med-packaging] (no subject)

Yul Pty masr at hljaudit.gov.cn
Mon Mar 18 16:17:36 GMT 2019

Hello,
We got your email contact from a web business journal and we have no intention of wasting your time.

We give out loans to individuals and companies. The interest rate will be 3% annually. We have investors who are interested in financing projects of large volume and we give out loan without any upfront fee.  Contact me with the below information so we can provide you with the terms and conditions:

Full name:
Loan amount required:
Payback duration:
Mobile phone number:

If you need a loan or an investor, reply us for more information.