[Debian-med-packaging] bowtie2 aarch64 package

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Mon Mar 25 21:41:50 GMT 2019

Hi Jun,

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:00:45PM +0100, 有賀淳/Jun Aruga wrote:
> As I could not find how to report new bug by email seeing below document,
> https://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control
> I installed Debian OS, and tried to send by reportbug command.
>
> $ reportbug --configure
> $ reportbug -s "bowtie2 arm 64 (aarch64) package" bowtie2
>
> After the GUI (gtk) launched, then answered interactively, sent email by it now.
> The command finished without error (exit status: 0)

Thanks a lot for your effort.

> Seeing below page, it seems it has not been reported yet.
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/bowtie2
>
> Do I need to wait for a while?

You find the answer yourself.  I think tracker is a bit slower
than

   https://bugs.debian.org/src:bowtie2

(and you get an e-mail from the BTS as well).

I'm aware that reportbug is not user friendly - so thanks for your
patience.  As I said we will fix this after the release of Debian 10
Buster - may be upstream has accepted your pull request at that time.