[Debian-med-packaging] J VENTURES 23/05/2019

notification email s.p.p.s at outlook.com
Thu May 23 10:54:55 BST 2019

Hi, Did you receive my message of yesterday? My name is Glenn Penny and I am a US citizen but resides in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirate.

I went through your impressive profile and I was confidently compelled to share a business proposal over capital project with you which i know you will be highly surprised for receiving such capital offer

I am interested in discussing a capital project with you in your in our country.

We are talking about commodities comprising of Huge Amount of money for investment purposes in your area and   Gold Bar for sale.

GOLD AU QUANTITY:   1000KG, PURITY:  99.99%, 24 CARATS

Can I discuss about investment of Capital Project in your location  which will benefit both parties if agreed by upon  by (Financier and Investor)? The stated amount is presently in National Bank of Abu Dhabi and the gold as well which all will be transfer to your account and custody to handle for investment project if agreement goes well.

Mr.  Glenn Penny