[Debian-med-packaging] CD Box Set and Multipacks Manufacturer

Insight Vision. Biz s.kosev at insightvision.biz
Sat Nov 2 16:40:53 GMT 2019

hello,

My name is Stanislav Kosev from InsightVision Ltd (Eastern Europe CD manufacturing plant).

We specialize in the production of creative, cardboard multi-CD packs.
Our aim is to respond quickly and at the best price to the market trends and clients’ needs.

Below you’ll find some of our best-sold products but if you need different solutions we’ll be happy to help.

Looking forward to receiving your feedback.

With kind regards,

Stan

http://www.insightvision.biz/

Stara Zagora, Bulgaria