[Debian-med-packaging] gdcm dev package rename.

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:28:52 GMT 2019

Hi Peter & Andreas,

sorry for the mess. gdcm2 was rc buggy and itk 4.12 too, so that I both
packages faster to unstable then I should have. I've just uploaded
vtk-dicom and will now do itksnap. When the build-deps are corrected we
should only need to request a binary rebuild for the remaining
packages.

Am Sonntag, den 10.11.2019, 08:27 +0100 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> -- The imported target "vtkgdcm" references the file
>    "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libvtkgdcm.so.3.0.4"
> but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:
> * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.
> * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.
> * The installation package was faulty and contained
>    "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gdcm-3.0/GDCMTargets.cmake"
> but not all the files it references.
>
> -- The imported target "vtkgdcmsharpglue" references the file
>    "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libvtkgdcmsharpglue.so"
> but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:
> * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.
> * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.
> * The installation package was faulty and contained
>    "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gdcm-3.0/GDCMTargets.cmake"
> but not all the files it references.

These are just warnings, they should be of no consequence. The problem
is that the cmake target files contain all the libraries etc that are
build from the source, but not all things are installed when you just
install e.g. libgdcm-dev so that these warnings appear(here you have
one library from libvtkgdcm3.0 and one from libvtkgdcm-cil referenced).

Best,
Gert