[Debian-med-packaging] q2-demux_2019.4.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Liubov Chuprikova chuprikovalv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 12:19:49 BST 2019

Hi Andreas,

On Sat, 3 Aug 2019 at 00:05, Thorsten Alteholz <
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:

> Hi Liubov,
>
> please also mention at least Mike Bostok and the CC0 license of
> versioneer.py in your debian/copyright.

I added the information of the third-party versioneer.py script inside
q2-demux. Could you please check my commit [1]? I think there is a mistake
with Mike Bostok, as Brian Warner is the author of the script, and I can't
see any links to Mike Bostok.

The package builds on my computer with newer qiime,q2templates, and
q2-types, although ideally it should be updated to the last upstream
release as well. Or we better reupload it to the NEW first?

With regards,
Liubov

[1]
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/q2-demux/commit/bedb7ac4310174f4e920c13c7d53e170363d635d