[Debian-med-packaging] Additional info: can not see update note: Odil

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Thu Apr 9 12:12:25 BST 2020

Hi Julien,

On Thu, Apr 09, 2020 at 11:46:58AM +0200, Julien Lamy wrote:
> I just noticed that I sent my upload request to debian-med, not
> deian-med-packaging… So, yes, the new package is ready for upload (if
> time permits, Odil is not really covid-related)!

Both lists are fine.  I'm just extremely busy with so much stuff that I
might miss something.  As usual feel free to ping.  And yes, I also
evaluate non-covid related contributions as highly valuable and these
should not get lost. ;-)

Odil build has just started - ping me if it will not hit unstable soon