[Debian-med-packaging] Just commited new version of vg but its not finding header files provided ba libseqlib-dev

Étienne Mollier etienne.mollier at mailoo.org
Wed Dec 16 21:30:49 GMT 2020

Good day,

For information, I pushed the current stage of my work on vg on
salsa.  I understand I have dm grants on vg, nevertheless would
not be against a second pair of eyes on it.  There is one thing
I think might need double check: contrary to all other variants,
one of the unit tests fails.  I have not checked in depth if the
problem is easy to fix, or if it possibly could come from SIMDe.

Otherwise I tried to reduce the number of lintian errors and
warnings.  There should not be warnings left, but I'm afraid the
few errors about minified JS are still around for the moment.

I have a build and test currently running to check how #976511
evolved, in terms of compatibility with arm64.  With emulation,
this will take some time, so don't expect to see the result
before going to sleep.  If it all goes well, chances are I will
ready the package for upload tomorrow.

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier at mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da