[Debian-med-packaging] python-wordcloud_1.5.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Tue Feb 11 20:55:17 GMT 2020

Hi Thorsten,

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 04:00:10PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> please also mention at least the OFL, Apache and Gutenberg license in your debian/copyright.

I've stripped some fonts in examples from source tarball that are not installed
anyway and fixed remaining copyright.

> I am not sure whether "python" is really needed in the name of the source package.

I agree that wordcloud has also a command line interface included but
the main usage (at least my motivation to package this software) is the
usage as Python3 module in a script (to create a flyer for Debian Med -
Debian astro is doing this as well).  As far as I understood Python
policy the python- prefix should be used for Python modules - at least I
once got a rejection from some other ftpmaster in one similar case in
the past.