[Debian-med-packaging] Your changes to qcumber (Was: qcumber | Fix package to build successfully (!1))

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Feb 16 20:33:56 GMT 2020

Hi Nilesh,

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 07:57:11PM +0000, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> Nilesh Patra commented:
>
> @tille could you please review the Merge Request?

Thanks a lot for your changes to the qcumber package.  Could you please
communicate to work exactly on this package?  I know its outdated (and
has even newer upstream version) - but the watch file needs fixing to
really obtain the latest version.

I would love to have an autopkgtest for this package before uploading.
That's why I'm asking for your motivation to work on the package.  Are
you a user who could provide some sensible test.