[Debian-med-packaging] qcumber | Fix package to build successfully (!1)

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon Feb 17 16:37:55 GMT 2020

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 04:23:23PM +0000, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> @tille thanks.
>
> I had figured that out, however bioconda doesn't seem to be a Debian package yet(couldn't find it in the tracker).

That's correct.

> It seems that this would need bioconda as a build dep. Would you suggest embedding it?

No.  I do not think that bioconda is really needed.  As far as I can see we
just need to "translate" all the commands into an

   override_dh_auto_install

That's all.  I do not see any need for bioconda.  I guess its just needed to
resolve those variables and since any bioconda package needs the bioconda
infrastructure.