[Debian-med-packaging] Are you in need of LOAN?

Mr. Coleman Clerk mills1733 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 11:30:33 GMT 2020

Good day,

I am Mr Coleman clerk, representative of financial company here in Europe,

I write to enquire from you, if you are in need of funding to start a new
project or to expand your old project, I am a mandate to a financial
consultant who represent and manage people's fund both corporate and
private organization.

We help businesses of all sizes.

Regardless of whether you're a SME or a large corporate business, we can
provide funding that will help you achieve your goals. Be it domestic or
international expansion or meeting more immediate cash flow needs, your
turnover won't be a problem for us.

We are currently having 124 billion euro that we want to give out on
loans,  this year 2020.

If you are in need of funding or you have someone that are in need do let
me know for we give cash loan, SBLC, BG, bank draft and any kind of bank
instruments

Regards

Mr Coleman clerk