[Debian-med-packaging] PLS, I NEED YOUR URGENT ATTENTION

CHAVES ALMEIDA EDISON ALEJANDRO ECHAVES at puce.edu.ec
Thu Jan 16 10:00:01 GMT 2020

My dear friend,

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Kerli James from Germany. I live my whole life in the United States . About two years i was diagnosed with cancer and now i am lying the sick bed, I want you to help me carry out my last wish on earth, which will be very profitable for you. I would love to Donate these 6,470,000,00 EUR to you, i would like you to share it to a charity home .
For your kindness in this work that you should perform, I offer you 40% wile the other 60% of the fund goes to any charity home of your choice . Please contact my lawyer via this email for more information.
williamsantony324 at gmail.com,
respectful .?