[Debian-med-packaging] Hello Dear

Michelle Arnaud margarita.long at juntarionegro.gub.uy
Sun Jan 26 14:03:33 GMT 2020

--
Hello Dear,

How are you doing? I will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a
woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many
years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement. What
matters in life is your kindness to humanity.

I believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been
hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my
life and probably have a family maybe relocate and start investing in
other things.

Anyway, i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Michelle, i am
38 years from France, i was born in France, And i left France at Age of
10 Years to United Kingdom, which to the glory of God Am working as a
Senior Audit/banker in Citibank Inc United Kingdom, i have two children
and they are schooling here in United Kingdom,

I was married but my Ex-Husband was married to another woman without my
knowledge, which caused our divorce, but is okay that is life for you,
although is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything
i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into
investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage
on my own.

Please, would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more
about you, for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your
marital status and your country of origin.

I will be glad to hear from you soon,

Yours Sincerely
Michelle Arnaud