[Debian-med-packaging] Redesigning an Existing Website

Sahina Singh onlinesahina at outlook.com
Wed Jun 3 08:11:36 BST 2020

Hi Dear,

Hope you are doing well and had an opportunity to review my previous mail.

Please let me know if you have any open requirement of would like to discuss further.

If you want to know the price/cost and examples of our project, please share your requirements in detail and website URL.

Kinds Regards,
Sahina Singh

________________________________

Hi,

We want to build your website, if you’re interested.

We are a professional web design company. based in India. we thrive on the idea that design makes a difference.

Our Services includes: -

   1. Web Design/flash Banner

   2. PHP and MySQL web Development

   3. Joomla, e-commerce, Cake PHP

   4. Magento, shopping cart

   5. WordPress, Core PHP

   6. Ecommerce, Os-Commerce, Custom CMS Mobile Application Development (Android, iPhone, iPad, iOS Apps)

   7. JQuery UI Development

If you are interested, then please share your requirement and I would be happy to send you our pricing and time line.

I’m waiting for your prompt reply.

Warm Regards

Sahina Singh