[Debian-med-packaging] Hello

Monika Sojli. mariedubaa5 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:53:35 BST 2020

Hello Thanks for accepting me. let me introduce my self to you,Am Mrs
Monika Sojli A christian ,I have a donation to donate,Am a widow from
Paris France, Recently my Doctor told me that  I would not last for
the next five months due to cancer problem. i decided todonate this
fund to an  organization or good person that will utilize this money
the way I am going to instruct herein.  Meanwhile I am not afraid of
death hence I know where I am going. Whoever that Wants to serve the
Lord must serve him in truth and faith, "serving him with all you
have, knowing that naked we come and naked we must go" Contact me on
the this email address (monikasojli78 at yahoo.com) and any delay in your
reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, organization
for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly
as I Stated herein. Remain bless in the lord. Your Sister in christ .
Monika Sojli.