[Debian-med-packaging] [covid-19] Help for ocaml package needed

Ralf Treinen treinen at free.fr
Sat Jun 13 16:53:46 BST 2020

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 04:39:06PM +0100, Shayan Doust wrote:
> Hello Ralf,
>
> > could you please give me push access for that package, too ? Makes
> > developping much easier.
>
> I believe you've joined the project a couple of weeks ago so you may
> have push privileges already?

The master branch is protected and I am only Developer, so I cannot
push to protected branches.

If that is a problem I can create a new branch for  my patches.

> > Might just need a replacement of some occurrences of type string to type
> > byte. I'll try to have a look.
>
> Sounds good.

I am advancing but this is an iterative process since each time one
patches one occurrence one finds another one that needs to be patched.

-Ralf.