[Debian-med-packaging] Cmake error in diamond-aligner: pthreads - not found

Matthew Fernandez matthew.fernandez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:24:38 GMT 2020

Hi Andreas,

I can’t reproduce this either, but in case your subject was hinting at a suspected cause, I don’t think this is it. The output shows CMake successfully finding Pthreads. The line numbers don’t make much sense to me; there is no else statement on line 69, and CMakeLists.txt is only 199 lines long. The final error almost looks like it’s somehow encountered the targets at both line 174 and 179, or its somehow recursively parsing the same CMakeLists.txt again. Maybe there’s something not right in the CMake install on this build machine?

Thanks,
Matt