[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding python-multisplitby_0.0.1-1_amd64.changes

Scott Kitterman ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Mar 29 16:58:51 BST 2020

I am going to accept this, but please address the following comment in your
next upload:

The current short description is phrased awkwardly:

split an iterable into multiple using arbitrary predicates

It should complete the phrase "python3-multisplitby is a ..." and it doesn't.
Also, as a native English (American) speaker the word choice does not have a
clear meaning (I know that's upstream's description, but I still find it hard
to follow even when I know what they are trying to communicate - We can do
better).  I offer this as a suggestion, but only a suggestion:

Scott K