[Debian-med-packaging] rtax_0.984-7_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

atzlinux 肖盛文 atzlinux at sina.com
Sat May 16 03:47:52 BST 2020

Hi Andreas,

    My salsa login name is atzlinux-guest , I'll commit the changes
about the rtax package after I get the git commit permissions.

    I'd subscribed debian-med at lists.debian.org just before.

 Recnetly, I begin to make package for Debian, I would do more work for
debian-med.

The  packages  maintain by me now:

https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=atzlinux%40sina.com

Thanks!