[Debian-med-packaging] Processed: out-of-sync bugs are already fixed in unstable by default, so can be closed

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu May 21 20:39:05 BST 2020

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # All these bugs are already marked fixed in the version in unstable and
> # there isn't an out-of-sync anymore, so can be closed
> close 954368
Bug #954368 [src:haskell-mode] src:haskell-mode: fails to migrate to testing for too long
Marked Bug as done
> close 954369
Bug #954369 [src:pajeng] src:pajeng: fails to migrate to testing for too long
Marked Bug as done
> close 956420
Bug #956420 [src:pynwb] src:pynwb: fails to migrate to testing for too long
Marked Bug as done
> close 961098
Bug #961098 [src:sklearn-pandas] sklearn-pandas: Failed to migrate to testing for too long
Marked Bug as done
> close 956419
Bug #956419 [src:speechd-el] src:speechd-el: fails to migrate to testing for too long
Marked Bug as done
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

954368: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=954368