[Debian-med-packaging] 2% Loan Offer

Ocean Finance vendas at microsafe.com.br
Thu Nov 12 07:50:12 GMT 2020

Greetings to you,

We the Ocean Finance Ltd On-line Services offers secured & unsecured loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer Personal loans, Debt
Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan, Education Loan, Home Loan or "Loan for any reason! Do you have bad credit? You can still apply.

Note: For Personal Loan Amount is a Minimum of $5,000 & Maximum of $500,000 while Business/Investment Loan Amount is Minimum of $50,000 & Maximum of
$100,000,000.

Contact us today for your applications!!!

Yours Truly,
Customer Service

---MicroSafe 2017

--
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivĂ­rus.