[Debian-med-packaging] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Mail Delivery System MAILER-DAEMON at pdx1-shared-relay1.dreamhost.com
Sat Nov 21 05:40:25 GMT 2020

This is the mail system at host pdx1-shared-relay1.dreamhost.com.

If you are a current customer of DreamHost, please contact our
technical support team here

https://panel.dreamhost.com/support

If you are not a customer please use our contact form at.

https://www.dreamhost.com/contact

If you do so, please include this email in your support ticket. You can

		DreamHost Email Support

<info at muppetspreschool.ca>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM[2607:f8b0:400e:c09::1a]
    said: 550-5.7.26 This message does not have authentication information or
    fails to 550-5.7.26 pass authentication checks. To best protect our users
    from spam, the 550-5.7.26 message has been blocked. Please visit 550-5.7.26
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for more 550
    5.7.26 information. bf2si4552334pjb.81 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA
    command)