[Debian-med-packaging] Inquiry from Sedat SEVINÇ

Jane Wandy nagendra at calicut.nielit.in
Tue Oct 13 23:20:21 BST 2020

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am Jane Wandy., The Purchase Manager of Sedat SEVİNÇ.

We are interested in a large or wholesale supply of your Company
Products .

Please send us your product catalog and prices .

Also kindly inform us about your Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time
or
CIF and payment terms.

We are looking forward to receiving your early reply and assure you that
it will have our best and prompt attention.

Best regards

Jane Wandy

Sedat SEVİNÇ

Address 520 Beach Street Apt 3
Address Cont.

City Revere

State MA

Postal (Zip) Code 02151

Country USA

Tel +1 857-615-5790

Mobile (Cell) Phone

Fax +1 617-322-0413

Swachhtha hi sewa ( Cleanliness is Service )
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Phone: 91-495-2287266,2287268 Fax: 2287168

Website: 	http://nielit.gov.in/calicut
Twitter:  	https://twitter.com/CAL_NIELIT
Facebook: 	https://www.facebook.com/CAL.NIELIT
WhatsApp:	# 9446711666