[Debian-med-packaging] python-anndata_0.7.4-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Steffen Möller steffen_moeller at gmx.de
Thu Oct 29 11:44:58 GMT 2020

Hi Thorsten,

I do not have it on my local drive, but the July-version on salsa at

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-anndata

has

Files: anndata/_core/sparse_dataset.py
Copyright: 2017 Appier Inc.
This code is based on and uses the conventions of h5sparse_ by `Appier
Inc.`_.
See the copyright and license note in this directory source code.
.
 .. _h5sparse: https://github.com/appier/h5sparse
 .. _Appier Inc.: https://www.appier.com/
License: expat

in d/copyright which seems right to me. Is that by chance something else
than what you reviewed?

I'll (re- or now the right-version, whatever) upload if you agree to
that wording on salsa.

Many thanks!

Steffen