[Debian-med-packaging] libaparapi-java_2.0.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Joerg Jaspert ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Oct 31 15:00:08 GMT 2020

Hi Maintainer,

rejected, for the reason identified by you (reproduced below), thanks
for that.

-------
Pierre Gruet <pgtdebian at free.fr> (Today 13:16) ()
Subject: Hint about a legal issue in libaparapi-java (currently in NEW)
To: ftpmaster at debian.org
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:16:09 +0200

Dear ftpmaster team members,

I am writing to inform you that I just discovered an issue in the
package *libaparapi-java* that I had uploaded to NEW some weeks ago.

In the file ATTRIBUTIONS.md at the root, the last paragraph limits the
use of the software, in my understanding, which is likely an issue for
entering Debian.

I am drawing your attention on this to be sure you examine the paragraph
and can take your decision based on this.

Thanks a lot for reading,

Best regards,
Pierre Gruet
---------

--
bye Joerg

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.