[Debian-med-packaging] orthanc_1.7.2+dfsg-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Tue Sep 15 19:42:39 BST 2020

Hi Thorsten,

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 05:00:09PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> please don't hide software in debian/* but create separate source packages instead.

I think the wording:

    Please create a separate package from
    debian/ThirdPartyDownloads/civetweb-1.12-fixed.tar.gz

would be a clearer advise for Sebastien.  We did so now here

    https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/civetweb_1.12+dfsg-1.html

which is now a pre-dependency for the re-uploaded

    https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/orthanc_1.7.3+dfsg-3.html

Please make sure that civetweb will be accepted before orthanc.

Thanks for your work as ftpmaster