[Debian-med-packaging] Problem with getorf command

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Tue Aug 10 21:16:48 BST 2021

Hi,

I guess you need to contact the upstream authors of EMBOSS.  We are just
packaging their software and I'm not sure whether there is any active
user amongst those people who volunteer to package the EMBOSS software
suite for Debian.  While EMBOSS development is stalled there might be
some user lists to discuss this kind of problems.