[Debian-med-packaging] Quotation Request (RFQ)

Ms. Gusti Rudangga admin at argumentbottom.com
Tue Feb 23 03:38:27 GMT 2021

Dear Sir,

We are in the process of procurement and we have sent you our
Request for Quotation (RFQ) via ShipServ.

Attached, please find additional data, as announced in our
enquiry. Some specific requirements have been spelled out in the
attachment.

Kindly read all the instructions before submitting your
quotation.

We look forward to receiving your quotation.

Best regards,

Ms. Gusti Rudangga

T VOICE

International Air & Sea Freight Forwarder

Jl. Teuku Umar Barat (Marlboro) No.96X, Denpasar - Bali -
 Indonesia

Ph  : 62-361-8466741 , Ms. Gusti Mobile : +62 812 38030 21

Email : list at t-voice.net

Website : www.t-voice.net ( http://www.inouteg.com )