[Debian-med-packaging] biosig | New upstream version 2.1.2 and packaging changes (!3)

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Thu Jan 14 15:47:25 GMT 2021

Hi Juhani,

huge thanks for your very detailed work on this package!  That's a
really great job!  Just let me know if you want me to upload.

BTW, if you might find some spare cylces there are two quite important
packages pending:

   freebayes - upstream has changed build system and includes third
               party software
   falcon - very long on my desk but never on top of the stack, several
            tests are failing unfortunately

No matter whether you might manage the latter or not thanks again for
your great support in urgend times before the freeze

      Andreas.