[Debian-med-packaging] biosig 2.1.2

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Thu Jan 14 15:53:26 GMT 2021

Dear Juhani,

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 05:45:05PM +0200, Juhani Numminen wrote:
> I have prepared a large MR for biosig. It was three part as I updated
> the branches pristine-tar and upstream using gbp import-orig.
> Andreas Tille merged it just now.

Yep.  As I wrote in my response just ping me whether you consider it
ready for uploading.

> Andreas, please create the tag upstream/2.1.2. That tag was not included in the MR.

I added the tag and also made you team member to simplify your work with
Debian Med repositories.  This will enable you setting tags.  Feel free
to push directly (which is the usual workflow in our team).

Thanks again