[Debian-med-packaging] About email marketing

Svetoslav svetoslav at smtpboxes.com
Sat Jan 23 11:22:17 GMT 2021

Hi, my name is Svetoslav. I saw your website and I think that you would be interested in mass email services ? I'm writing you this because I

know that in the Audio/Music industry, email marketing is often considered the first line of choice for contacting potential customers.

If you already use 3rd party email marketing tools, I can give you a better offer, service trial, even guide you for proper delivery of cold,marketing,transactional and other emails.

Feel free to reply. I will be happy to hear your thoughts.

Regards,

Svetoslav @ SMTPBOXES