[Debian-med-packaging] biosig 2.1.2 - two bug fixes added

Alois Schlögl alois.schloegl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:40:41 GMT 2021

Dear Andreas,

I've added two bug fixes for octave-biosig (m-files only) [1].
Its about reading EDF+ event information [1], and time zone information
of GDF files through files only (not using mexbiosig)
This is important because EEGLAB is still using the pure m-file
implementation, and not mexbiosig through libbiosig.
It would be great if these bug fixes could still go in.

Cheers,
   Alois

[1] https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues/93