[Debian-med-packaging] Charity Foundation Project

Angelica Sepulveda angelspvd1070 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 04:01:06 BST 2021

Greetings
Peace be with you,
I belief that you can help in setting up a charity foundation for the
benefit of mankind, I wish to establish a charity foundation to help
the poor in your country under your care, Can you help to build this
project in your Country? Together We can make the world a better place
when we help one another, Waiting to read from you today and know your
opinion in doing this noble project  for the help of mankind, Remain
blessed,
Mrs.Angelica Sepulveda